[Oslc-steeringcommittee] OSLC: EADS CESAR Video - Concurrent engineering for systems based on OSLC

Keis, Andreas Andreas.Keis at eads.com
Tue Jan 8 05:01:38 EST 2013

Dear all,

We just published a 4min video on youtube, explaining how we intend to
use OSLC inside Airbus.

This video was show at an Airbus internal Innovation Fair and got lots
of positive feedback. We might change the video slightly so that we can
show it on external events (basically we will change the last slides).

Anyway here is the link to the video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enq1kfgAMGw

Of course the video has not the same quality / fun factor as the well
known south-park like IBM OSLC video, but for us it was important to
present OSLC in an industrial systems(!) engineering context.

Best regards,

Andreas

Andreas Keis

Engineering & Architecture

Manager Software Engineering

Engineering, Physics, IT, Security Services & Simulation
EADS Innovation Works

Quadrant Campus, Celtic Springs, Cleppa Park, Coedkernew, Newport. NP10
8FZ

Tel: +44 (0) 1633 71 4760
Fax: +44 (0) 1633 71 3300
Mobile: +44 (0) 7970381972