[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Fw: [Oslc-communications] OSLC Workshop/Conference 2013 - enter your availability in the doodle!

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Wed Feb 13 11:21:31 EST 2013

FYI

Sean Kennedy

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the web --
http://open-services.net/
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC -- http://eclipse.org/lyo/

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo
----- Forwarded by Sean Kennedy/Toronto/IBM on 13/02/13 11:21 AM -----

From:	Sean Kennedy/Toronto/IBM
To:	"Vasaiely, Parham" <parham.vasaiely at eads.com>,
Cc:	oslc-communications at open-services.net
Date:	13/02/13 11:21 AM
Subject:	Re: [Oslc-communications] OSLC Workshop/Conference 2013 - enter
            your	availability in the doodle!

Hi Parham,

This is quite an exciting proposal!

I have completed my availability in the doodle poll ...

Do you have any general thoughts that you can share with us before the
meeting?
e.g.:
* what are the data points that kicked planning a conference for 2013 into
gear?
* what are your initial thoughts on when and where?
* how long a conference do you have in mind?

I can't wait to learn more.

Thanks.