[Oslc-steeringcommittee] 15-day Public Review for Product Life Cycle Support V1.0

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 14 11:59:57 EDT 2013

Hi Rainer and Mark,

I have this on my list of things to investigate.  I have put out requests
to those that might be closer to this to get their read on it, I'm sure I
will hear once they return from vacations.  In the meantime, I will find
some time to review and provide some feedback.

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net