[Oslc-steeringcommittee] OSLC Steering Committee meeting for August12

Keis, Andreas Andreas.Keis at eads.com
Fri Aug 2 12:26:04 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

Congratulations! Good to see another Aerospace and Defence guy in the
StC! I hope, that we get quite soon a chance to chat about your view
regarding OSLC and how it's used inside Boeing.

Best regards,

Andreas

Andreas Keis

Engineering & Architecture

Head of Systems Engineering Processes and Platforms

EADS Innovation Works

Address: D42 - 18, Rue Marius Terce, 31300 TOULOUSE

Mail box : SEEE - D42, BP 90112, 31703 BLAGNAC Cedex - FRANCE

Tel: +33 5 31 08 58 44

Mobile: +44 (0) 7970381972

Email: andreas.keis at eads.com