[Oslc-steeringcommittee] OSLC BoF at Innovate

Ersch, Rainer rainer.ersch at siemens.com
Tue Apr 23 10:47:00 EDT 2013

Hi Sean,
Besides the technical topics we should also have others to discuss:
I would add e.g. "Looking for leaders - How to get involved with OSLC"
similar to our Feb. webcast, but also promoting OSLC User Groups
"future directions of OSLC" could be a subtopic of this.

Do you have more info how it will be organized?
Will there be rooms for break-out sessions and are the people asked to bring their lunch to these rooms
or will it be in the big lunch room?
If there different rooms/corners in a room, we could have signs for different topics and people could pick where to go. If we have enough speakers, we could do physical round tables in small groups, too.

Bye and have a nice day
Rainer