[Oslc-steeringcommittee] (incomplete) List of conferences for potential F2F meetings

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Tue Sep 25 16:01:37 EDT 2012

In preparation for tomorrow's meeting, Steve Speicher helped me assemble a
list of conferences where we could have future F2F meetings.
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
|Locatio|Date |Name                             |Link                    |
|n      |     |                                 |                        |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
|Bali,  |Dec  |International Conference on      |http://www.iiwas.org/con|
|Indones|3-5, |Information Integration and      |ferences/iiwas2012/     |
|ia     |2012 |Web-based Applications & Services|                        |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
|Redmond|Jan  |ALM Summit Microsoft             |http://www.alm-summit.co|
|, WA   |28 - |                                 |m                       |
|       |Feb 1|                                 |                        |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
|Las    |Mar  |IBM Pulse                        |http://www-304.ibm.com/j|
|Vegas  |3-6  |                                 |ct03001c/services/learni|
|       |     |                                 |ng/ites.wss?pageType=pag|
|       |     |                                 |e&c=X005524J24161K02    |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
| Las   |Mar  |PLM2013 SAP                      |                        |
|Vegas  |5-8  |                                 |http://www.plm2013.wispu|
|       |     |                                 |bs.com                  |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
|Moscow |Mar  |European Conference on           |http://ecir2013.org/    |
|       |24-27|Information Retrieval            |                        |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
|San    |Mar  |IEEE International Conference on |http://www.engineering.l|
|Francis|25-27|Cloud Engineering                |eeds.ac.uk/computing/con|
|co     |     |                                 |ferences/IC2E2013/index.|
|       |     |                                 |php?page=home           |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
| Las   | Apr |IBM Impact                       |http://www-304.ibm.com/j|
|Vegas  |28 - |                                 |ct03001c/services/learni|
|       |May 3|                                 |ng/ites.wss?pageType=pag|
|       |     |                                 |e&c=Z219382V01123V04    |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
|Belgium|May  |Agile 2013                       |                        |
|       |14 - |                                 |http://www.eurogeographi|
|       |17   |                                 |cs.org/event/agile-2013 |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
|Montpel|May  |European Semantic Web Symposium  |http://2013.eswc-confere|
|lier,  |26-30|                                 |nces.org/               |
|France |     |                                 |                        |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
| Dallas|June |PLM World                        |                        |
|       |3-6  |                                 |http://www.plmworld.org/|
|       |     |                                 |p/cm/ld/fid=4           |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
|Vienna |June | XP2013                          |http://xp2013.org/      |
|       |3-7  |                                 |                        |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
|Rio de |July | IEEE International Requirements |http://www.cin.ufpe.br/~|
|Janeiro|15-19|Engineering Conference           |re2013/pages/main.php?id|
|       |     |                                 |=page_home              |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
|       | Aug | Agile                           |http://www.wikicfp.com/c|
|Nashvil|3    |                                 |fp/servlet/event.showcfp|
|le     |     |                                 |?eventid=22840&copyowner|
|       |     |                                 |id=14988                |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|
|TBA    |TBA  |Innovate                         |TBA                     |
|-------+-----+---------------------------------+------------------------|

There are certainly many more conferences, but I think this is a good
starting point.

I look forward to speaking with you at the meeting tomorrow.

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:        Operations Coordinator for the OSLC Steering
       313-4385)                             Committee
       Fax: 905-413-4850 (to my              Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration
       attention)                            OSLC Community Development Leader for IBM
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com              Rational
       LinkedIn: seanpk                      IBM Rational Software - IBM Toronto Software
                                             Lab

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

.