[Oslc-steeringcommittee] agenda topics for September and October

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Thu Sep 13 09:11:30 EDT 2012

Rainer:
Thanks for your good suggestions. I've updated the September agenda [1] to
include the action item review (especially looking at the focal point
selection), and have created an agenda for October [2].

All:
If you have items you'd like to see covered either on the 26th or at a
later meeting, please let me know.

Thanks again.

  [1]: http://open-services.net/wiki/steering-committee/1209-StC-Meeting/
  [2]: http://open-services.net/wiki/steering-committee/1210-StC-Meeting/

Sean Kennedy

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

.