[Oslc-steeringcommittee] September Meeting

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Tue Sep 11 10:26:16 EDT 2012

Hello OSLC Steering Committee members:

Based on the 4 replies (Andreas, Rainer, Dave, and Mik) the best time for
the September StC meeting is Wednesday, September26 at 11 AM EDT.
Although John W. has not completed the doodle, I have confirmed that he can
make himself available at that time too.

I will send a meeting invitation tomorrow unless I hear objections from
anyone.

Thank you.

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:        Operations Coordinator for the OSLC Steering
       313-4385)                             Committee
       Fax: 905-413-4850 (to my              Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration
       attention)                            OSLC Community Development Leader for IBM
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com              Rational
       LinkedIn: seanpk                      IBM Rational Software - IBM Toronto Software
                                             Lab

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

.