[Oslc-steeringcommittee] (incomplete) List of conferences for potential F2F meetings

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Tue Sep 25 16:36:11 EDT 2012

For the sake of reference on the mailing list, here is the table as
text-only:
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|Location |Date |Name                             |Link |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|Bali,    |Dec  |International Conference on      |[0]  |
|Indonesia|3-5, |Information Integration and      |     |
|         |2012 |Web-based Applications & Services|     |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|Redmond, |Jan  |ALM Summit Microsoft             |[1]  |
| WA      |28 - |                                 |     |
|         |Feb 1|                                 |     |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|Las      |Mar  |IBM Pulse                        |[2]  |
|Vegas    |3-6  |                                 |     |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
| Las     |Mar  |PLM2013 SAP                      |[3]  |
|Vegas    |5-8  |                                 |     |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|Moscow   |Mar  |European Conference on           |[4]  |
|         |24-27|Information Retrieval            |     |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|San      |Mar  |IEEE International Conference on |[5]  |
|Francisco|25-27|Cloud Engineering                |     |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|Las      | Apr |IBM Impact                       |[6]  |
|Vegas    |28 - |                                 |     |
|         |May 3|                                 |     |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|Belgium  |May  |Agile 2013                       |[7]  |
|         |14-17|                                 |     |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|Montpel- |May  |European Semantic Web Symposium  |[8]  |
|lier,    |26-30|                                 |     |
|France   |     |                                 |     |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|Dallas   |June |PLM World                        |[9]  |
|         |3-6  |                                 |     |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|Vienna   |June | XP2013                          |[A]  |
|         |3-7  |                                 |     |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|Rio de   |July | IEEE International Requirements |[B]  |
|Janeiro  |15-19|Engineering Conference           |     |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|         | Aug | Agile                           |[C]  |
|Nashville|3    |                                 |     |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|
|TBA      |TBA  |Innovate                         |TBA  |
|---------+-----+---------------------------------+-----|

  [0]: http://www.iiwas.org/conferences/iiwas2012/
  [1]: http://www.alm-summit.com
  [2]:
http://www-304.ibm.com/jct03001c/services/learning/ites.wss?pageType=page&c=X005524J24161K02
  [3]: http://www.plm2013.wispubs.com
  [4]: http://ecir2013.org/
  [5]:
http://www.engineering.leeds.ac.uk/computing/conferences/IC2E2013/index.php?page=home
  [6]:
http://www-304.ibm.com/jct03001c/services/learning/ites.wss?pageType=page&c=Z219382V01123V04
  [7]: http://www.eurogeographics.org/event/agile-2013
  [8]: http://2013.eswc-conferences.org/
  [9]: http://www.plmworld.org/p/cm/ld/fid=4
  [A]: http://xp2013.org/
  [B]: http://www.cin.ufpe.br/~re2013/pages/main.php?id=page_home
  [C]:
http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=22840&copyownerid=14988

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:        Operations Coordinator for the OSLC Steering
       313-4385)                             Committee
       Fax: 905-413-4850 (to my              Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration
       attention)                            OSLC Community Development Leader for IBM
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com              Rational
       LinkedIn: seanpk                      IBM Rational Software - IBM Toronto Software
                                             Lab

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

.

oslc-steeringcommittee-bounces at open-services.net wrote on 2012/09/25
04:01:37 PM: