[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Request to Approve OSLC AssetManagement V2

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Tue Sep 25 09:20:10 EDT 2012

That is the fourth "+1", meaning we have a super majority vote, and the
OSLC Asset Management V2 specification is final [0].

Voting summary:
* Rainer Ersch (Siemens) [1]
* Mik Kersten (Tasktop) [2]
* John Wiegand (IBM) [3]
* Andreas Keis (EADS) [4]

No response / abstention:
* Dave Ingram (Accenture)
* Bola Rotibi (Creative Intellect)

Congratulations to the Asset Management workgroup!

  [0]: http://open-services.net/bylaws/#steering-committee "Duties and
Responsibilities > SUPER MAJORITY VOTE"
  [1]:
http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-steeringcommittee_open-services.net/2012-September/000053.html
  [2]:
http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-steeringcommittee_open-services.net/2012-September/000055.html
  [3]:
http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-steeringcommittee_open-services.net/2012-September/000059.html
  [4]:
http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-steeringcommittee_open-services.net/2012-September/000060.html

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:        Operations Coordinator for the OSLC Steering
       313-4385)                             Committee
       Fax: 905-413-4850 (to my              Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration
       attention)                            OSLC Community Development Leader for IBM
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com              Rational
       LinkedIn: seanpk                      IBM Rational Software - IBM Toronto Software
                                             Lab

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

.