[Oslc-steeringcommittee] October 22 face-to-face meeting: minutes and action items now available

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Mon Oct 29 17:25:37 EDT 2012

I hope everyone had a great week since we were together in London.

The Steering Committee meeting was certainly one of the highlights of my
trip, and I look forward to whenever I get to see each of you in person
again.

You can navigate the minutes of the meeting from here:
http://open-services.net/wiki/steering-committee/1210-StC-Meeting/#minutes

Since most of what was discussed last Monday is OSLC Steering Committee
private, you find most of the record of that discussion on this WG private
page:
http://open-services.net/wiki/steering-committee/1210-StC-Meeting-private/

While you can still find the action items from the meeting at the end of
the minutes, I have also created two wiki pages that list all the action
items.
Public: http://open-services.net/wiki/steering-committee/Action-Items/
Private:
http://open-services.net/wiki/steering-committee/Action-Items-private/

The backlog of agenda topics continues to be maintained here:
http://open-services.net/wiki/steering-committee/StC-Agenda-Topics-Backlog/

Please let me know if you have any concerns or corrections to the minutes,
or for any of the other documents.

Thanks.

Sean Kennedy

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the web --
http://open-services.net/
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC -- http://eclipse.org/lyo/

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo