[Oslc-steeringcommittee] FYI: a member's agreement has been completed by an individual

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Mon Oct 29 12:35:14 EDT 2012

Hi Rainer,

I agree with your interpretation, but as IANAL, I will also seek the
clarification you requested.

Sean Kennedy

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the web --
http://open-services.net/
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC -- http://eclipse.org/lyo/

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo