[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Proposal for next meeting date and time

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Mon Oct 1 12:18:45 EDT 2012

Hi Mik

It'd be great if you can do the 22nd! From Zoe it sounded like it'd be roll
of the dice ...
Also, looking at the doodle, already we're down to Friday, October 19 at 10
AM EDT as a time when everyone can make it (including "if-need-be's").

Let us know if the 22nd becomes a little more certain.

Others - please complete the doodle too so we can know if we're completely
broken for the suggested times:
http://doodle.com/b8zuuin6bgnsveuz

Thanks.

Sean Kennedy

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

.