[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Proposal for next meeting date and time

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Mon Oct 1 10:46:33 EDT 2012

Hello all:

Mik has let me know he has a conflict on October 22: he is attending an
all-day Eclipse Board meeting. While it may be possible for him to step out
and join us, he can't guarantee this.
I suggest we keep October 22 in our "back pocket" in case we can't find
another time, but first, lets see if we can find another good time using
doodle:
http://doodle.com/b8zuuin6bgnsveuz

Settling this quickly is very desirable ... I will make myself a pest if
needed. :-)

Sean Kennedy

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

.