[Oslc-steeringcommittee] First contact as StC Microsoft focal point

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Wed Nov 28 13:45:19 EST 2012

For easy reference in the future, and a break out of the next steps, I have
captured this information on the Vendor Recruitment Discussions wiki page:
http://open-services.net/wiki/steering-committee/Vendor-Recruitment-Discussions/#msft-first-contact

If there is ever content that seems sensitive and should not be made
publically available, I suggest adding it to that wiki page (there is even
a template [1]).

Thanks.

[1]:
http://open-services.net/wiki/steering-committee/Vendor-Recruitment-Discussions/#DescriptiveTitle-AnchorName

Sean Kennedy

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the web --
http://open-services.net/
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC -- http://eclipse.org/lyo/

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo