[Oslc-steeringcommittee] First contact as StC Microsoft focal point

david.e.ingram at accenture.com david.e.ingram at accenture.com
Wed Nov 28 13:06:44 EST 2012

Thanks for the update Rainer. Good progress, feedback and questions.

Regards,
Dave

David E. Ingram
Executive Principal
Accenture
GDN for Technology
Email: david.e.ingram at accenture.com<mailto:david.e.ingram at accenture.com>
IM: ide1968 at hotmail.com<mailto:ide1968 at hotmail.com>
Direct Dial: +44 (0) 20 7844 7190
Mobile: +44 (0) 7801415128

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this email by you is prohibited.

Communications with Accenture or any of its group companies (“Accenture Group”) including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by us for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with company policy. Accenture Group does not accept service by e-mail of court proceedings, other processes or formal notices of any kind.

Accenture means Accenture (UK) Limited (registered number 4757301), Accenture Services Limited (registered number 2633864), or Accenture HR Services Limited (registered number 3957974), all registered in England and Wales with registered addresses at 30 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3BD, as the case may be.