[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Proposal approaching vendors about OSLC

david.e.ingram at accenture.com david.e.ingram at accenture.com
Fri Nov 16 09:23:55 EST 2012

+1

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Nov 2012, at 13:51, "Ersch, Rainer" <rainer.ersch at siemens.com<mailto:rainer.ersch at siemens.com>> wrote:

Dear StC Colleagues,
John and I had the chance to talk about how to approach big organizations during our meeting in Madrid this week.
Since we both think that this is a very important topic, we came up with the following proposal, we would like to share with you:

-           As already discussed in previous StC meetings, we propose to install a StC focal point for two vendors to begin with

-           The two vendors should be Microsoft (TFS team) and Siemens PL.

-           The StC members being the focal point for these organizations should first approach them informally,
but with the clear mandate of the StC to figure out what a next engagement step could be
(e.g. a more formal meeting with a StC delegation).

-           Our proposal is also that John should be the focal point for Siemens PL and I would take this role for Microsoft.

-           Based on these experiences, we should later decide how useful this approach is and how to continue

If you agree to this proposal, please reply (to all) with a “+1” vote to this message. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and/or John.
Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Bye and have a nice day
Rainer

@Sean: could you please send out a formal note when we have reached voting result and document the decision on our private StC wiki page.

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.