[Oslc-steeringcommittee] doodling for a 2 hour meeting slot

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Fri Nov 9 16:16:34 EST 2012

Hello again,

With almost everyone having completed the poll for the week of December 10
(Dave is out of the office until November 14 so we didn't get his
response), there is no time that week when all StC members can meet.

Since it is very important we have a meeting in December, I'm going to ask
everyone to take on two more doodle activities:
1. Revisit the poll for the week of December 10 [1], and consider whether
any of your "No" entries can be changed to "If-need-be".
2. Visit a new poll I've opened for the week of December 3 [2]. (Also use
the "If-need-be" input where that makes sense for you.)

If we fail to find two hours together in one block, I will create another
doodle looking for two one hour blocks either on the same day, or no more
than a couple days apart.

Thanks in advance for your attention to this.

[1]: http://doodle.com/seu59nw5d4wuyk77
[2]: http://doodle.com/7g9rsumcrkh9p893

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:        Operations Coordinator for the OSLC Steering
       313-4385)                             Committee
       Fax: 905-413-4850 (to my              Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration
       attention)                            OSLC Community Development Leader for IBM
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com              Rational
       LinkedIn: seanpk                      IBM Rational Software - IBM Toronto Software
                                             Lab

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the web --
http://open-services.net/
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC -- http://eclipse.org/lyo/

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo