[Oslc-steeringcommittee] OSLC Communication WG prioritization exercise

Ersch, Rainer rainer.ersch at siemens.com
Tue Jul 31 07:52:08 EDT 2012

Hi all,
here are the 3 topics, I selected:

Top 3 ideas:

1)     Create an OSLC Summit/Conference, possibly co/pre/post-located with another conference

2)     Get TBL to record a video explaining how OSLC is the leading example of using Linked Data ...
    (especially since he is now know by 1,000,000,000+ people taking part in the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games London)

3)     OSLC "Promoter's Toolkit"

not (yet) on the list (from the first Communication WG session) :

4)     "Rainer brought us back to the idea of a manifesto or declaration of openness (because of the issue many of us see with people questioning is OSLC really open or is it IBM)"
(this was even before I was aware of the CPO (Codex of PLM Openness)<http://www.prostep.org/de/cpo.html> issued in March this year by the Prostep iViP association.

Bye and have a nice day
Rainer

[cid:image003.png at 01CD6F23.AD40DC60]
   (pretty old monitor, he is using ;-)

http://www.zdnet.com/uk/web-inventor-tim-berners-lee-stars-in-olympics-opening-ceremony-7000001744/

The British inventor now works with the UK government on open data, and previously on the data.gov.uk project to share public data.
"RAW DATA NOW"