[Oslc-steeringcommittee] New WPA and IPR for participation going forward

Kartik Kanakasabesan kartik at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 25 10:43:07 EDT 2012

Hello Steering Committee,
                                         I wanted to highlight that the
new WPA and IPR have been uploaded to the OSLC site (http://bit.ly/MGOzK1
). We have tried to incorporate all the feedback we got from everyone on
the matter. Please take your time to peruse the documents and if you have
any comments please let us know by Tuesday of next week (7/31).
We are going to host the new WPA and IPR on to the production site by the
end of next week. We will start the migration of the current work being
done on the existing Wiki to the new Wiki structure and lock down the old
Wiki by mid August.
I would also like the Steering Committee's help in making sure that after
the new changes are implemented, that we all make sure that the current
community participants sign the OSLC Members agreement and if they are
participating in the WG's that they also sign the WPA.
This will be a major milestone on the OSLC governance front and thank you
all for the support you have provided.

Regards,
Kartik
Kartik Kanakasabesan
Manager, OSLC Community Development
IBM Rational
Email: kartik at us.ibm.com | Phone: 919-254-4363
"OSLC: Enabling applications to integrate just like the internet"