[Oslc-steeringcommittee] next meeting: when are you available on August 14?

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Wed Jul 25 09:43:18 EDT 2012

Hello OSLC Steering Committee members:

I see that only one member has provided his availability for August 14.
Please indicated your availability using this doodle (
http://doodle.com/e9t2hfy39tdxg5kv) so that we set our meeting time.

I will be out-of-the-office starting this Friday until August 8, it would
be great to set the meeting time before I leave.

Thank you.

Sean Kennedy

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

.