[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Follow up action on SCM charter clarification

Ersch, Rainer rainer.ersch at siemens.com
Tue Jul 24 04:15:12 EDT 2012

That was pretty much my understanding, too.
Based on this, I still would recommend to create a new workgroup called "CM" and put "SCM" on hold.
On the SCM home page it should be clearly described what the status of the workgroup is and what issues the workgroup did run into. In addition, there should be link to the CM workgroup and an outlook to the future of SCM: either continue the exiting which is on hold or move it to the CM as subtopic.
To some extent, that's what the current SCM Home Page says anyway.

Bye and have a nice day
Rainer