[Oslc-steeringcommittee] July 2012 OSLC Steering Committee meeting updates

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Mon Jul 9 15:28:43 EDT 2012

Hello OSLC Steering Committee,

I see not everyone is yet subscribed to the mailing list (I've put everyone
who's not on BCC). I understand the administrator did subscribe everyone,
but I think it still requires that you follow the confirmation link from
your Inbox. If you can't find that email, or didn't get one, you can
subscribe from here.

As promised, the backlog of agenda items is now captured on its own wiki
page.

You will notice that some of the topics have sub-bullets referencing
meeting agendas where they are currently scheduled to be discussed. Namely,
John W.'s proposed July agenda, and the early (skeleton) draft agenda for
August.
(Since there doesn't seem to be a way to "watch" a wiki page on our current
"hobo wiki" (as the OSLC web developer puts it), if you can email the list
to notify of the update, that would be appreciated by everyone.)

Since it has been quite a while since the inaugural StC meeting in June
(with vacations - for many - in between), you may want to review the
minutes of that meeting. Especially the various summaries at the end:
agreements and consensus, action items, and future topics.

Best regards,

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:
       313-4385)
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com
       LinkedIn: seanpk

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo