[Oslc-steeringcommittee] please review the minutes, agreements, and action items from the August 14 StC meeting

Ersch, Rainer rainer.ersch at siemens.com
Thu Aug 16 11:28:45 EDT 2012

Hi Sean and Steve,
did we miss that in our Tuesday StC call? Was there a decision requested by the StC or does this message mean that they will wait until the new infrastructure is in place? If the Core-Workgroup is o.k. to release the spec, I think a formal approval by the StC could be done via e-mail.
Since we are still in a transition phase from the "old" to the "new" governance model, I would recommend not to enforce the planned spec release quality gates yet, but we should have the topic "release process of spec's" on the agenda for the next meeting.
Sean could you prepare the QGate list and a voting proposal for the next meeting? If you need help, please let me know.
Bye and have a nice day
Rainer