[Oslc-steeringcommittee] doodle for date and time for the September StC meeting

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Wed Aug 15 08:44:04 EDT 2012

Please complete the doodle poll here:
http://doodle.com/seqn6fx3cfqxe249

While the majority of members indicated that the 10 AM Eastern time is a
very good time for them, Lucas was not sure what Mik thought about it.
Given that, I've included both 10 AM and 11 AM Eastern in the poll for the
week of September 24.

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:        Operations Coordinator for the OSLC Steering
       313-4385)                             Committee
       Fax: 905-413-4850 (to my              Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration
       attention)                            OSLC Community Development Leader for IBM
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com              Rational
       LinkedIn: seanpk                      IBM Rational Software - IBM Toronto Software
                                             Lab

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

.