[Oslc-steeringcommittee] Asset Management workgroup seeking approval V2 specification

Dr Gili Mendel gmendel at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 14 16:54:14 EDT 2012

Sean/Steve,

    In the Asset work group meeting today, we decided to move the v2 spec
to the new Wiki - we will declare it final there (and could make changes
if needed).   Also, the note below was held by the moderator for the
oslc-steeringcommitee. Can you make sure that that is distributed to the
mailing list.

tks,

Gili Mendel, Ph.D.
Senior Technical Staff Member