[oslc-rm] Bi-weekly conf call - agenda posted

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Wed May 15 10:56:54 EDT 2013

in the usual place, with actions for Ian, Stefan, Yuriy & Paul  [1].

We agreed at this meeting that we'd change the meeting times to

        Monday 16.30 UK, 17.30 CET, 11.30 Eastern

I've sent out updated invitations and updated the meeting page with the
new time/day.  If you don't receive the invitation please let me know.

Talk with you on the 17th.

[1]
http://open-services.net/wiki/requirements-management/meeting-15-5-2013/

best wishes,