[oslc-rm] Restart OSLC RM workgroup meetings

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Tue Jan 22 10:24:12 EST 2013

It depends, what Ian means with "restart".

If we are talking about the definition of new scenarios and so on for RM
v3, then I believe it would be valuable to spend one month for a
campaign in order to recruit new participants for the RM WG. This domain
is quite mature and well known also outside our community, maybe people
are already waiting for such opportunity to join.

Let's use this "restart" to our advantage to promote that experts and
tool/technology provider now have the opportunity to join from the
beginning. My experience is that lots of people don't like to catch-up
with previous discussions or even having the feeling to slow down the
group because they are new.

I agree with a first meeting to discuss this point, please also invite
the communications workgroup.

-Parham