[oslc-rm] Restart OSLC RM workgroup meetings

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Tue Jan 22 08:06:05 EST 2013

Hello there
It's been some while since we've held regular RM workgroup meetings; I
apologise for the failure of my last attempt to restart.

I'm keen to resume within the next few weeks in order to continue with the
development of OSLC RM.  I'm going to assume we will meet every two weeks,
starting the week of 4th February.

I've setup a Doodle page at [1] where you can indicate your time/day
preferences.  (Or simply email me and I'll collate.)

When we get our schedule reestablished, we can start to discuss topics for
consideration by the workgroup.

best wishes,
    -ian

[1] http://doodle.com/y6bvt8ts7b7ay2rm