[oslc-rm] Page for "viewpoint" resource write ups / Minutes from last WG call

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Mon Aug 5 11:47:29 EDT 2013

Hello all
as per last WG meeting, I've created a new page [1] for write ups on
application "viewpoint" resources.  Jim and Yuriy myself can use this page
to elaborate on the application concepts we discussed on the call.

Minutes from that meeting also to be found in the normal place [2].

[1]
http://open-services.net/wiki/requirements-management/RmApplicationViewConcepts/
[2]
http://open-services.net/wiki/requirements-management/meeting-29-7-2013/