[oslc-rm] Minutes from last meeting available

Dong Bing Li lidb at cn.ibm.com
Wed Apr 24 06:16:17 EDT 2013

Hi Ian and All,

Some quick thoughts:

* where does the "new feature" come from? we regard it as a requirement
from customer?
If so, should we add 1 more step before #1 step:
0. Rebecca go thru new requirements from customers and raise a new
Stackholder Needs to the team. And assign a new task to Bob (which is #1)
to analyze the Stackholder Needs.

* should Bob regard Rebecca's new feature as Top level Requirement or as
Collection?
The reason I'm doubting with Collection approach is: Collection is kind of
an unordered group, you don't know which requirement in the collection is
the one root cause. It might lost the original information from the
request. i.e. for test, the original request is like a best User Acceptant
test. But with the collection, it is very hard to identify which
requirements are candidate for the User Acceptance test.
So, I'm wondering should we use a requirement to represent the original
request, and associate with the new created Collection as elaboratedBy?

* will Review be an OSLC resource?
In the whole process, review takes an important job to trigger the left
processes and actions. And I had heard form several system customers, that
they have very tight review process for requirement management. Do we want
to add this to RM spec?

* are we expecting to establish a scenario that's cover the basic
end-to-end lifecycle, or we only focus on the interaction for each domain
with RM?
In either case, I'd love to volunteer myself for QM, thanks =).

Scarlett Li
Rational Quality Manager Development, IBM CDL
Tel:(8610) 8245-3764
3/F Ring Building, 28 Zhongguancun Software Park
No.8 Dongbeiwang West Road Haidian District Bejing P.R. China 100193
"After all, tomorrow is another day."