[oslc-rm] Minutes from last meeting available

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Tue Apr 23 12:01:45 EDT 2013

Hello there,
Minutes from last meeting available at [1].

During the meeting we went through the RmGenericAppDevScenario at [2]. The
motivation for this was to better understand the resources involved in
this "basic" scenario.

We took actions to review this scenario offline and to feedback on this
list and suggestions or changes.   I'd like to encourage stakeholders to
contribute to this effort.

In particular, we want to decorate the scenario with the types of
resources involved (for example, Requirements and RequirementCollections,
TestCases, designs etc.), and the types of links that might exist between
them.  We might arrive at a picture similar to the one the Jazz folks
created at [3], but (hopefully) somewhat simpler.

We're doing this so that we can more clearly see the structure in these
relationships.

I took the action to document the OSLC RM resources and the link types
involved, Jim for AM, and Clyde took an action to update a gap in the
scenario.

[1]
http://open-services.net/wiki/requirements-management/meeting-17-4-2013/
[2]