[oslc-rm] [OSLC-RM] Troubleshoot : PUT on a DOORS requirement

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Thu Sep 6 11:38:55 EDT 2012

Hi Louis
I'm pleased that your using the OSLC RM implementation in the IBM Rational
DOORS product.  I know that this product does indeed support PUT on a
requirement, but I'm afraid that this topic is not suitable for this
mailing list.

The best place to get support on DOORS OSLC implementation is via DOORS
product support, or the developerWorks forum.

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
IBM Rational