[oslc-rm] Question about DOORS OSLC-RM implementation

Madeuf, Louis louis.madeuf at eads.com
Fri Jun 29 05:42:44 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I am still having trouble getting requirements out of doors 9.4 + DWA
1.5.

Once authenticated I have seen the endpoints for the services and
catalogs of each project and module I have in my database. But I could
not find a way to get an xml/rdf file containing all the requirements or
the requirements of a particular project/module. How can I do this ?

I have seen that modules provide a query capability. Is this what I am
supposed to use to fetch requirements ?

I tried to make OSLC queries within REST requests but the server could
not parse any of them and returned a 400 error each time even though I
followed the specifications and tried to make a simple query.

Here is an example REST/OSLC request that failed to be parsed :

http://localhost:8080/dwa/rm/oslc/query/urn:rational:ers-4fe839f150a62e6
e:1-4fe839f150a62e6e-M-00000040?oslc_where=dcterms:title="project1"

I must have missed something again. Do you know what could cause a
parsing problem here ?

I am using a custom REST client written in C#. The query is enclosed in
a string variable. Could there be an encoding problem here ?

Thanks to Harry Reeder who gave me a good advice about headers.

Any help is appreciated,

Best regards,

Louis MADEUF