[oslc-rm] Question about DOORS OSLC-RM implementation

Madeuf, Louis louis.madeuf at eads.com
Wed Jun 27 05:59:59 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a project involving an OSLC adapter that will
consume OSLC-RM services implemented in DOORS Web Access 1.5. I have it
installed and running along with DOORS 9.4, so all this setup is
supposed to have OSLC-RM v2.0 implemented. Right now I am at a point
where I have been able to authenticate via OAuth using a small REST
client in a C# console application and found that all I could get by
using REST requests was links to projects and modules that are stored in
DOORS database.

Is there a way to get a hold of the requirements inside of a project ?
Am I missing some capabilities ? Because what I have seen so far does
not supports the whole OSLC-RM implementation.

Thank you very much for your help, there is not much documentation out
there.

Best Regards,

Louis MADEUF

EADS Innovation Works

+44 (0)1633714711

Quadrant Campus, Celtic Springs, Cleppa Park,

Coedkernew, Newport, NP10 8FZ, United Kingdom.