[oslc-rm] Question about DOORS OSLC-RM implementation

Madeuf, Louis louis.madeuf at eads.com
Tue Jul 3 09:39:59 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I finally managed to get all the requirements I want and the way I want
out of DOORS through the OSLC-RM implementation.

A small question remains though. In DOORS, it is possible to create
custom attributes to modules or requirements. It also means that since
new terms are created, we need to provide a definition URL to make the
xml file readable. From what I understand, custom attributes and base
attributes are defined by this line in each xml response :

xmlns:rm_property=http://localhost:8080/dwa/rdm/?version=2&prodID=0&MODU
LE_URN/types/

In the xml statements, these attributes look like this :

rm_property:attrDef-X

Where X is a number. The problem is that the definition url above
doesn't lead to anything and returns a 404 error. So how can I get the
real name of a particular attribute ?

Thank you all for your help and time,

Best regards,

Louis MADEUF

EADS Innovation Works

+44 (0)1633714711

Quadrant Campus, Celtic Springs, Cleppa Park,

Coedkernew, Newport, NP10 8FZ, United Kingdom.