[oslc-rm] Restarting regular workgroup meetings

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Mon Aug 20 08:48:15 EDT 2012

Hello there
It's been some while since we've held regular RM workgroup meetings.  I'm
keen to resume within the next few weeks in order to continue with the
development of OSLC RM.  I'd like your input on how we do that.

I think there is a number of reasons for the meetings trailing off, so
before restarting I wanted to find out who would like to be invited to
meetings, and with what frequency, etc.

We used to meet biweekly on a Monday, 4pm UK time.  I've setup a Doodle
page at [1] where you can indicate your preference.  (Or simply email me
and I'll collate.)

When we get our schedule reestablished, we can start to discuss topics
consideration by the workgroup.

best wishes,
    -ian

[1] http://doodle.com/wddacrp7mrfcxbf9