[oslc-rm] Minutes from bi-weekly call available

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Mon Jan 10 12:50:38 EST 2011

Hello,

Minutes can be found at [1].

I've created [2] to capture activities for the workgroup.  This is fluid
as we define where we want to focus during this coming year.

In particular I'd like to draw everyone's attention to [3], which is some
output from the OSLC Core workgroup on baselines.  It was agreed at
today's meeting that this is an important topic for RM and we all need to
ensure there is a good exchange between ourselves and the Core workgroup.
We have some baselining scenarios already.

I will keep the RM workgroup abreast of what is going on in this area, and
we thought it would be valuable for some other RM workgroup participant to
also join those Core meeting calls when baselines are being discussed, and
have a eye on outputs from that group (review etc.)   Bringing the
findings and decisions of the Core group back to the RM workgroup will be
important and two heads are better than one.  If anyone would like to
volunteer, please do so.

As far as domain-specific focus for this year, Simon raised the issue of
requirement organization.  If there are other RM-specific topics that you
feel we need to consider this year, please bring them forward.  We will
consider these during our regular calls.

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmMeetings20110110

[2] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmWorkgroupActivitiesV3

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational