[oslc-rm] Minutes from RM biweekly

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Wed Sep 29 05:41:49 EDT 2010

Minutes available at [1].

Salient points:
        - we're looking to the future, and I'd like to promote some
discussion around where we focus our attention.  I would you can discuss
some of your ideas during our next conference call.
        - feedback from implementation efforts suggests that RDF/XML
representations alone are a "high bar" to adopters. Paul's original issue
has been reopened (see [2]).  I will work with RM consumers to discuss
what other representations would be desirable.

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmMeetings20100927
[2] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmSpecificationV2Issues

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational