[oslc-rm] RM 2.0 spec enters finalization

Scott Bosworth bosworth at us.ibm.com
Fri Sep 10 14:48:58 EDT 2010

Congratulations to the RM workgroup on reaching this milestone! I've
updated permissions on the main RM V2 spec page to limit edit access to Ian
Green, Simon Wills, and Dominic Tulley. Thanks...Scott

Scott Bosworth | IBM Rational CTO Team | bosworth at us.ibm.com | 919.486.2197
(w) | 919.244.3387(m) | 919.254.5271(f)