[oslc-rm] RM 2.0 spec enters finalization

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Fri Sep 10 07:28:18 EDT 2010

There were no objections to moving into finalization, so I've updated the
spec. to that state.
        - the status of the document reflects finalization
        - the wiki page has been renamed to RmSpecificationV2 [1]

During finalization, editing is restricted.  Since I am planning on being
out of the office for the next two weeks, I think it wise to allow someone
else from the group to make changes: so editors will be myself, Scott
Bosworth and Dominic Tulley.

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmSpecificationV2

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational