[oslc-rm] Minutes of meeting 22nd March

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Tue Mar 30 05:02:50 EDT 2010

Hello all,
Some minutes have been posted to [1].  I'd appreciate feedback on these
minutes - we certainly covered more ground than I was able to recall - I
had hardware problems last week and lost all my recent data, include notes
from that meeting. This also a poor excuse for my delay in getting these
minutes out.  Please update the minutes directly if you see fit.

Please note that next bi-weekly meeting, scheduled for 5th April, has been
postponed by one week to 12th April (I am on holiday.)

Also please note that the meetings are now held at 3PM UTC (local time
unchanged for everyone in Europe and US since we've all moved onto
daylight savings time).

        11AM EST
        4PM UK
        5PM CET