[oslc-rm] Next meeting - Monday 15th June

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Thu Jun 10 19:54:22 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I've been having some discussions with a colleague, Nicolas Dangeville,
who has prepared some scenarios around data dictionaries that he would
like to be considered by OSLC RM.  I would like to spend some time at our
next meeting discussing these scenarios with a view to including them as
part of our domain.  I believe the question we need to answer is whether
or not we consider them to be part of OSLC RM - integration scenarios
relating to Requirements Management and Definition. I've taken the liberty
of asking Nicolas to talk us through these scenarios on Monday's scheduled
call.

The scenarios can be found written up at [1].

best wishes,
    -ian

PS. Nicolas - I've done a crude copy-and-paste, so you may want to do some
light editing.

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmScenarioDataDictionary

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational