[oslc-rm] OSLC RM Mintues posted for general bi-weekly call

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Mon Feb 22 12:16:14 EST 2010

Hello all,

Minutes posted here [1].

There is a follow-up working meeting on Friday 26th to which everyone is
invited -  3PM UTC.  (Jeremy, Simon, Torge et al. - please let me know if
this time suits).  The purpose of this meeting is to continue our
understanding of the traceability scenarios;  we want to progress to the
point where a recommendation can be made to the workgroup about scope for
RM V2.0.

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmMeetings20100222

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational