[oslc-rm] Review of Traceability Scenarios

Dominic Tulley dominic.tulley at uk.ibm.com
Mon Feb 15 05:27:35 EST 2010

At the end of our OSLC RM call on Friday, we had a chat around timescales
and our goal of choosing scenarios for the V2 spec by the end of this
month.  Currently, it feels like we have not made enough progress for this
to be viable so I would like to encourage everyone to review the
Traceability Scenarios that have been put on the wiki.  The intention is
that we will select one or more as the core content for the V2 spec during
our Feb 22nd call - please come with your favourite candidates selected!

If you have questions about the scenarios, or wish to discuss them, please
post on this list (oslc-rm at open-services.net).

The scenarios are here:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmTraceabilityScenarios

Thanks

-Dominic

Dominic Tulley
RM Architect
Rational Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Software Group