[OSLC-RM] Progress on RM actions

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Tue Feb 2 16:56:39 EST 2010

Hello all,
i just wanted to remind you of current actions and report progress on my
own.

I've written up some notes from browsing tigris.org - they can be found at
[1].  Not a particularly good read - I would summarise that the ideas are
reasonable but the level of involvement from community members is very
low.

Current actions can be found at [2].

I am also please to confirm that Tack Tong, the OSLC Reporting Lead, has
kindly agreed to present an overview of that workgroup's efforts at our
next OSLC RM meeting (8th February).   The OSLC Reporting effort can be
found at [3].

Following Tack's presentation, we will spend the rest of the meeting
discussing scenarios.  Please be prepared to report back on your action
items!  Agenda is to be found at [4].

Many thanks.
        -ian

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmTigrisOverview.
[2] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmMeetingActions
[3] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/ReportingHome
[4] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmMeetings20100208

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational