[oslc-rm] RM Specification V2.0 and bi-weekly meeting on 20th CANCELLED

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Fri Dec 17 05:45:41 EST 2010

Hello all
Many thanks for updating the covenant declarations.  There are a few still
missing, and we are awaiting those before declaring the specification
final.  The specification is as good as FINAL:  the open issues register
records the following OPEN items:

        (1) Awaiting covenant declarations.  I have sent individual emails
to workgroup members that have an action to update the covenant.
        (2) Sample resources.  These are non-normative and will not
prevent us from declaring the specification FINAL.
        (3) Implementation reports.  These are non-normative and will not
prevent us from declaring the specification FINAL.

Given that some US folk are on holiday on Monday, and that there are no
pressing matters on the agenda, I am cancelling Monday's meeting.    We
will resume in the New Year.  I shall send out new invites shortly.

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational