[oslc-rm] OSLC RM Minutes and V2.0 status

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Mon Dec 6 12:36:34 EST 2010

Hello all,

Minutes for today's meeting can be found here [1].  Next meeting will be
20th December, 4pm UTC.

The RM 2.0 specification is close to being declared FINAL.  I plan to make
one more final review this week and aim to have the specification FINAL on
Friday 10th December.  However, I need your participation for this:

Since the RM 2.0 specification incorporates the OSLC Core Specification, I
need to ask that those of you who ALREADY signed the V2.0 covenant please
explicitly indicate the dependency on OSLC Core.  To do this, please
REMOVE the words "REMOVE THIS CLAUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE OSLC CORE DEPENDENCY"
from your declaration.   (This applies to Empulsys, Integrate, Northrop
Grumman, Siemens, Tieto.)  I'm sorry to ask you to do this but the
dependency on OSLC Core was not explicit at the time you signed.

The other participants (Citigroup, EADS, Ravenflow, Stoneworks) have yet
to add their covenant declaration to OSLC RM 2.0, and I would them to do
so as soon as possible.  The wording is unchanged from the OSLC RM V1.0
covenant, so I trust will not be onerous.

The covenant page can be found at [2].

If you have issues, please raise them by email directly to me.

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmMeetings201011206
[2] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmSpecificationCovenantV2

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational