[oslc-rm] Minutes from bi-weekly call

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Thu Aug 26 11:54:24 EDT 2010

Hello all,
Minutes can be found in the usual place [1].

I've updated the spec and the issues page accordingly, looking owners to
close or REOPEN the UPDATED issues.  Paul and Steve both have UPDATED
issues I'd like them to look at.  The issues document can be found at [2].

Recent spec changes:
        - query capability REQUIRED
        - contributor and creator now SHOULD be foaf:Person and can be
Reference or Inline
        - Some sample resources
        - some early words and some examples that illustrate link
properties.  More to come on this topic.
        - edit the list of contributors (added DavidJohnson)

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmMeetings20100823
[2] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/RmSpecificationV2Issues

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational