[OSLC-RM] Bi-weekly meetings from 2nd November 4PM UTC

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Mon Oct 26 06:51:19 EDT 2009

Hello all,

The time for the bi-weekly meetings on the wiki did not account for recent
change in daylight savings here in UK.

I will update the wiki to state 4PM UTC.  I don't know when your daylight
savings changes take place - let me know if 4PM UTC is not suitable.

best wishes,
    -ian

p.s. i'm currently experiencing a technical problem on the wiki - it will
be updated in due course.

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational